Thyssen Origin Laser Welding Wire
This product helps materials that you want to change design and manufactured incorrectly. The production of laser welding wires that you can supply in different thicknesses are made of THYSSEN origin materials.
laser welding is a very advanced method in comparison to other conventional welding methods because the laser beam can be easily oriented and a high amount of energy can be focused on small points. Perfection of this process depends on machine-operator-quality of supplies.
Here is some of welding wires;
- Laser welding wire- SKD 11-2379, 55-58 HRC
- Laser welding wire- SKD 61, 55-57 HRC
- Laser welding wire 557ALUMINIUM ALLOY
- Laser welding wire STAVAX- 2083, 37-42 HRC
- Laser welding wire 2311, 38-43 HRC
- Laser welding wire 2343, 38-43 HRC
- Laser welding wire 2344, 38-43 HRC
- Laser welding wire 738-2738, 28-32 HRC
- Laser welding wire 556 BERRYLIUM COPPER
- Laser welding wire ER 4043 (STAINLESS STEEL)
- Laser welding wire ER 308L (STAINLESS STEEL)
- Laser welding wire ER 316L (STAINLESS STEEL)
- Laser welding wire ER 312 (STAINLESS STEEL)
- Argon Welding Wire (2343, 38-43 HRC; 2344, 38-45HRC)
It has high resistance to high temperatures. It can be used for plastic injection, light metal injection, forging molds and different steels. Polishing, design can be applied. Steels to be used;2344, 1.2343, 1.2606, X37CrMoV5-1, H13, SKD61, Orvar2M, W302, 1.2379, 1.2767.
It is used for repair of plastic injections. After polishing you get bright surface by helping of Nikel alloy. Chrome coating can be applied. It is suitable for erosion process. It has high ability of design and is used for all plastic molds repairs. Steels to be use; 2738, 40CrMnNiMo8-6-4, Impax, M238, 1.2311, 1.2312, Nak80, P20, Toolox33, Sp300.
It is used for repair of food packing molds, transperent plastic molds and high purness of plastic molds. After polishing you get bright surface. It is suitable for erosion process. It can be applied heat treatment. Chrome coating can not be applied. Steels to be use; Stavax, 1.2083, 1.2082, X40Cr14, 420, M310, 1.216, 1.2085
556 BERYLLIUM COPPER
It is used for repair of non ferrous sheet metal,bronze material and welding copper alloy materials.
It is used for welding of Austenitic of stainless steels such as 316, 316L, CF-8M, CF3M and 300 series. It has very high resistance to corrosion, acetic acid, sulfuric acid, phosphonic acid and salt. It contains low carbon .